Intellectual Property Litigation
With a long history in intellectual property litigation, our experienced litigators have appeared in all State and Federal Courts and tribunals, up to and including the Full Bench of the High Court of Australia.
We focus on providing commercial outcomes by considering all of your rights and options so that the correct strategy can be adopted.
Irish Bentley Lawyers has the experience, the reputation and the ability to secure the best possible result at a cost effective price.
We are proactive and look not only at how to fix a problem, but also how to protect your interest in the future.
- Representation in all State and Federal Courts and tribunals up to the Full Bench of the High Court.
- Defending unauthorised usage of clients’ trademarks, copyright and other intellectual property.
- Ownership disputes over intellectual property.
- Registering and objecting to the registration of intellectual property.
- Cease and desist demands and subsequent litigation for the failure to comply with same.
- Injunctions restraining usage of intellectual property.
- Damages and/or accounts of profit for unauthorised usage of trademarks.
- Domain name disputes.
- E-commerce and international transactions.
- Multiple class registration of intellectual property and litigating to protect same.
- Acting for world acclaimed resorts and hotels enforcing their respective trademarks against third party usage wherein those third parties were deriving an income (in excess of $1,500,000.00) from the infringements and damaging credibility.
- Securing injunctions restraining unauthorised usage of copyrighted material and other intellectual property being used by unauthorised entities.
- Securing injunctions for surprise search and seizure Orders (aka Anton Piller Order) against e-commerce business and online companies who had stolen intellectual property.
- Defending domestic based travel companies for alleged breaches of international trademark regulations including the running of a globally recognised gay and lesbian festival/getaway week based overseas.
For professional legal advice on all matters concerning intellectual property litigation, contact the team at Irish Bentley Lawyers.
- 2016 Excellence Award: Most Outstanding SME IP Law Firm – Australia