Information Technology Lawyers
The rapid development of the internet and digital communication has created an unparalleled market that, if approached with knowledge and experience, can be one of the most lucrative platforms for business. Irish Bentley Lawyers has a wealth of knowledge and a team of Information Technology lawyers with extensive experience in the ‘online’ market. This experience is critical for any venture in the digital world.
Irish Bentley Lawyers are able to assist with all aspects of digitalisation from inception to design and effective and protected commercialisation.
- Drafting and negotiating software licenses, including support agreements.
- Trade mark disputes concerning domain name registrations and business names.
- Drafting website terms and conditions.
- Advising online businesses with respect to trademark and passing off claims.
- Drafting privacy policies.
- Enforcement of website development contracts through the use of mediation and the courts.
- Successfully defending an action brought against a client in a complaint filed with the World Intellectual Property Organisation (“WIPO”) in relation to domain name disputes conducted under the Uniform Domain Resolution Procedure (“UDRP”).
- Acted for internet service providers (including Australia and dataline.net.au) and one of the 7 carriage service provide licence holders in Australia.
- Zeke Bentley has conducted numerous e-commerce matters in the Federal Court and the Supreme Court of Australian Competition and Consumer Commission, the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman and major telecommunications companies.
- Our clients include carriage service providers, virtual internet Service Providers, e-commerce and technology businesses.
For professional legal advice on all matters relating to Information technology, speak to one of our Information Technology Lawyers today.