Brisbane Property & Conveyancing Lawyers
At Irish Bentley, our Property and conveyancing lawyers combine their extensive Queensland, national and international expertise across the development and investment spectrum to deliver technically excellent, strategic and innovative solutions for their clients.
Driven by an in-depth understanding of process, corporate governance and regulatory regimes operational within the property realm, Irish Bentley delivers expert advice in all aspects of property law.
Our range of experts in commercial law, property law and conveyancing enables Irish Bentley to provide timely services and comprehensively protect your rights.
Our team of solicitors combine their experience in property acquisition, development and disposals to provide seamless legal services and advice to clients across Brisbane and Queensland.
We have extensive experience in assisting our clients in all aspects of property legal advice – from residential transactions to large, complex commercial development projects – as well as providing a full range of property conveyancing services.
Our dedicated Property team has a strong track record of providing client focused, strategic and commercially practical advice for developers with extensive real estate holdings, listed and unlisted trusts and privately held property developers.
We provide expert legal solutions and advice across a range of areas including:
- Property financing
- Contract negotiations and preparation
- Scheme compliance
- Property due diligence
- Environmental issues
- Planning advice
- Land divisions
- Joint ventures
- Corporate real estate
- Master-planned developments
We provide fully integrated property & conveyancing services that can draw special expertise from our different departments and from our partner organisations. We can draw on our broader commercial skills to streamline existing structure and future transactions.
- Residential Property Conveyancing;
- Commercial and Industrial Property Conveyancing;
- Hotel conveyancing;
- Advising on GST and CGT and asset protection possibilities;
- Off the Plan Contracts (and litigation).
- Leasing capabilities:
- Retail shop lease review and negotiation;
- Commercial lease review and negotiation;
- Renewal and assignment of lease.
- Lease disputes;
- Property aspect of Business Conveyance;
- Business purchases including conducting due diligence, drafting contracts to protect your interests, drafting enforceable restraint of trade clauses, and generally protecting your interests.
- Drafting of Special Conditions for the sale of development site, including Due Diligence clause;
- Preparation of Put and Call Option Agreement;
- Planning and Environment Issues, including management of legal aspect of property development process, arranging development approval and building approval etc.
- Property related litigation;
- Enforcing action contracts;
- Seeking damages for misrepresentations made during the sale process.
For more information please continue to read on The Law Place.
- Our fixed price policy means our clients know the cost of transactions up front with no surprises;
- Our effective conveyancing team advocates on behalf of our clients to ensure settlement happens on the agreed date for the correct sum, with minimal stress to you;
- Our policy is to have one conveyancing solicitor handle your files from start to finish;
- Our conveyancing team comprises of solicitors – not just conveyancers – as we believe your property purchase deserves to be handled by someone who is legally qualified;
- Our conveyancing rates are competitive and are better than Firms like Conveyancing Works;
- We have conducted all sorts of conveyancing including $100M property development transactions and significant sub-division allotments;
- We have handled over 500 files without fault and have not had a law claim brought against us EVER.
- We have a long track record of work for both landlord and tenant for commercial and retail leases. Our experience includes dealing with issues for large shopping centres, smaller retail shops, Central Business District office space and industrial warehousing.
- We apply our honed Irish Bentley lease clauses to maximise the advantage to our clients’;
- We are adaptable in applying our knowledge to the unusual lease scenario, with an example being crown lease;
- Our business conveyance services is integrated with our leasing team, to quickly obtain all required landlord consent and lease assignment;
- We are skilled at resolving lease disputes and enforcement of lease terms, which as a last resort has include eviction of tenant in breach of their lease terms;
- We have a highly skilled and motivated leasing team that can deliver commercial outcomes successfully.
For all your property & conveyencing needs, contact our Brisbane Conveyancing Lawyers at Irish Bentley Lawyers today.
- Corporate LiveWire M&A Awards: Construction and Property Law 2016