|We help our clients protect their personal and business interests, to reduce exposure to unnecessary risks of trade and provide practical advice.
||Whether you are a sole trader, partnership, small to medium enterprise or large company our team of commercial lawyers understand all aspects of commercial law, we can:
- Protect you during sale of your business to ensure that you sell without fear of recourse from a dissatisfied purchaser;
- Minimise any business disputes by reviewing, redrafting your terms of trade, your supply and distribution agreements, warranty terms and employment agreements;
- Minimise disputes in business dealings by preparing, reviewing and, if required, redrafting agreements for your business (such as supply and distribution agreements, terms of trade and joint venture agreements);
- Help you comply with government requirements such as the Consumer and Competition Act (formerly known as the Trade Practices Act), the Corporations Act, and the Privacy Act;
- Structure your company to protect the director’s assets from being attached to recover the debts of the business;
- Advise you on the main risks faced by businesses and how to reduce them; and
- Draft and advise on “Business Succession Agreements” so that the business can continue trading even if one of the key directors passes away or is unable to continue their role in the business.